Pact …Consultancy Services To provide training and Implementation of International Public Sector Financial Reporting Standard (IPSAS
To provide training and Implementation of
International Public Sector Financial Reporting Standard (IPSAS)
Pact is a US-based Non-Governmental International organization that has been engaged in a number of poverty alleviation and development programs in Ethiopia since 1996. Pact’s unique contribution as a development partner lies in the vitality, breadth and sectoral composition of its development programs.
In line with the adoption of the Ethiopia Government of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA), through the Financial Reporting proclamation No. 847/2014, It has become mandatory for Pact to adopt IPSAS to meet its financial reporting requirement.
Pact has been preparing its financial statement based on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) with modified cash basis approach. In order to meet the revised reporting requirement using IPSAS, the organization is looking for a consulting firm for the provision of training of its finance staff on IPSAS as well as conversion to IPSAS based on decision of the organization.
2. Objective of the assignment
The assignment will have the following three objectives:
a. Provision of training on IPSAS standard for Pact Finance staff.
b. Support implementation of accrual basis of IPSAS in preparing the annual financial statements.
c. Support on the implementation/conversion of IPSAS to our organization
3. How to Apply
Interested consulting firms to this assignment are invited to submit their technical as well as financial proposal separately in person to Pact Ethiopia Admin and HR unit at the reception before or on December 4,2018 before COB 1:00 Pm.
Pact Ethiopia Office Address: Bole Sub City, Haya-Hulet area, Woreda 4, house No. 533, Telephone 011-661-65-72/616722/616244/616374
Eligible consulting firms should collect the ToR from Pact Admin and HR Unit/Reception.
1. Late or incomplete bids will not be accepted.
2. Bidders must comply with the specifications/requirements. Selection will be based on best value and technical competency.
3. Pact may reject any or all responses received.
4. Issuance of request for quotes does not constitute award/contract commitment by Pact.
5. Pact reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on offeror failure to follow solicitation instructions.
6. Pact reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition.
7. Pact has the right to cancel the bid (in whole or part), or change the consultancy assignment, for the interest of Pact and/or Donor.