The Norwegian Refugee Council/NRC.. On-spot Construction
The Norwegian Refugee Council/NRC/ is a nongovernmental, humanitarian organization with more than 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees. NRC assists refugees within the sector of shelter, education, food security, WASH and Child protection areas in Shire (Tigray Region), Dollo Ado & Jigjiga (Somali Region) Assosa (Benshagul Gumiz Region) Gambella (Gambella Region).
To carry out its humanitarian program in Somali Region, at HAMARO Woreda of Erer Zone NRC-Ethiopia invites eligible Bidders to tender for the on spot construction.
Document collection and Submission deadline
• Interested eligible bidders should collect bid document and detail specifications from NRC Office in Jigjiga and Adis Ababa.
• Collection date from 26th Nov to 9thDec’ 2018,
• Collection time from 8:00a.m to 5: 00p.m
• Deadline for Submission is 9th Dec at 10:00AM at NRC Addis Ababa and Jijiga offices.
Bid opening- Dec 9th,2018 @ 10:30 am
Sealing and marking of bids
Each bidder should submit One envelope for their Technical proposal and Financial Proposal marked as Follows:
NAME OF THE BIDDER
The phrase:“BID document for the On-spot Construction in HAMARO ERER ZONE”
Tender No: PTN/2018/025
General Terms of contract
- Quotation of product must include: full description of the items, unit of measurement, unit cost per item (clearly mentioning if price includes VAT or not), date, stamp, signature, validity of the offer (60 days) and remarks if any.
- Bids should be accompanied by Bid Security Bond in the form of CPO amount 1% of the total amount that is proposed from this bid.
- Submission Place is Jigjiga and Addis AbabaNRC offices only.
- The bidder is expected to examine all instruction, forms, terms and specifications in the bidding documents prepared for this tender from NRC Field office free of charge
- Tenders received after the closing date and time in any form WILL be automatically rejected.
- A representative of each company can be present for the opening of the envelopes with their company’s ID card and/or supporting letter from their company.
- Companies with previous work experience in these areas and familiar with the topography are encouraged.
- Evaluation will be Technical 60%& Financial 40%
- Following the bids opening, assessment / evaluation will be carried out by NRC Technical personnel. NRC – Ethiopia reserves the right to select service provider(s) that are viewed not suitable, which won’tbe based on least price alone.
- NRC - Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the tender. NRC – Ethiopia reserves the right to select more than one service provider, and /or select only part of a candidate’s bid.
- The present tender request is not an order and does not engage NRC on any legal ground or financial commitment