The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites wax sealed bid from eligible and qualified contractors of Category GC-7/ WWGC-7/BC-7 and above with Trade license and registration certificate of eligibility for the work from Ministry of Trade and Industry, Ministr
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites wax sealed bid from eligible and qualified contractors of Category GC-7/ WWGC-7/BC-7 and above with Trade license and registration certificate of eligibility for the work from Ministry of Trade and Industry, Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy for the current year for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the Construction of
Lot 1-Construction of springs, Pipe Network, Water Point, Washing Basin and Cattle Trouph Worksin Oromia Region Finfine Special Zone Sululta Municipality Mana Abichu Kebele Boseka Spring
Lot 2-Construction of Pipe Network, Elevated Reservoir and Latrine Works In Oromia Region Finfine Special Zone Sululta Municipality Weserbi Junior School
Lot3 -Construction of Pipe Network, Elevated Reservoir and Latrine Works In Oromia Region Finfine Special Zone Sululta Municipality Sululta High School
2. Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bid document against non-refundable payment of ETB 100.00 (One Hundred) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division first floor, office No. 25 which located in Addis Ababa Stadium area.
3. All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with a Bid Security (Bid Bond) in Acceptable Forms (CPO or Bank Guarantee) Specified in the bidding data sheet amounting to 2% of the Bid offer, on separate envelope. The bid bond should be valid for 28 Consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
4. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as Original and Copy. Technical offer shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as Technical offer. The three envelopes shall then be sealed, Signed & Stamped outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
5. Bid will be closed on Dec.12, 2018 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS head quarter Logistics Department, Addis Ababa.
6. Tender document must be submitted to The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Procurement Division located in Addis Ababa Stadium area with registered and signing on the registration book on or before Dec.12, 2018 before 2:00 pm.
7. Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details
requested in the bid document.
8. Failure to comply of the conditions from No.2 to 7 above shall result an automatic rejection.
9. Bidder shall selectonly one site (Lot) out of the three lots which is uploaded on ERCS Website.Therefore, bidders shall procure only one lot bid document and submit for one lot only. If a bidder submitted for more than one lot it is subjected to disqualification.
10. Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
P.O. Box 195
ERCS Website: www.redcrosseth.or