Printing Community Conversation
Invitation for Printing Community Conversation Facilitation Aid Pictures
Christian Children's Fund of Canada (CCFC) is a Canadian-registered charity and child-centered international development organization. CCFC is currently implementing a project entitled Canada-Africa Initiative to Address Maternal, Newborn and Child Mortality (CAIA-MNCM) in Oromia Administrative Zone of Amhara National Regional State namely in: Bati, DawaChefa, DawaHarewa, ArtumaFursi and JileTumuga districts (Woredas).
Christian Children's Fund of Canada (CCFC) would like to commission the task of printing Community Conversation (CC) facilitation aid pictures that will back up other community conversation tools with the purpose of generating positive and self-initiated individuals and community actions and behaviors to improve maternal and child health status. The printing will be done for a total of 53 pictures with explanatory messages for each pictures in Afan Oromo and Amharic languages. Details about the size and number of pictures will be included in the ToR.
The bidder will be responsible for the following tasks and deliverables:
- Review the pictures and key messages for each picture prepared in Afan Oromo and Amharic languages.
- Insert the key messages at the back of each picture as prepared by CCFC
- Colour printing of the pictures in A3 size paper, 250gm, both side laminated, both side printing (One side picture and one side messages)
- Each of the 53 pictures will be printed 80 times. Session pictures are separately jointed with hole and metal rings as described in the ToR.
- Present the draft soft and hard copy version to CCFC for approval.
- Provide the final prints(both soft copy and hard copy) to CCFC.
- Please refer to the detailed tasks in the Terms of Reference from CCFC. The developed pictures are also available.
Qualification and Experience:
Interested bidders should have professional licence in printing quality educational pictures and ability to use graphic design software and should meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Have proven experience in using cartoon figures and art in producing community teaching materials.
- Be in a position to draw on experienced professionals from different backgrounds including using the pictures for printable designs using illustrator/InDesign/ Photoshop.
- Have a renewed license from the respective government ministry for fiscal year 2010 E.C
- Need to be VAT registered and have the authenticated Tin number
- Should be certified for printing and publication of educational materials supplies from the concerned government authority.
- Should submit a sample of their recent printing materials as part of their price officers.
Interested potential bidders who have professional valid certificate for printing/ publication are invited to collect TOR (Terms of Reference) free of charge from CCFC Ethiopia Country Office soon after this announcement and should submit their application (technical and financial proposals) in a sealed envelope in person to the address below up to 11th of June 2018, 5:00 PM (local time).
Note: CCFC has the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
Christian Children's Fund of Canada
Ethiopia Country Office
Phone: +251 11 618 7875
Cape Verde Street (Bole Rwanda Area),