Amref Health Africa is going to undertake supply and installation of solar power for two water supply project in Benishangul Gumuz region, Bambasi district, Dabus and Keshimando kebele, as per the given specification.
INVITATION TO BID
Nov. 25th, 2018
Amref Health Africa, the largest African led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to over 30 countries in Africa. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa now delivers preventative, community-based health care. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa manages a full range of medical and public health programs tackling the most critical health challenges facing country focusing on three key programmatic areas: Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (RMNCH); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases. Gender and human resources for health are crosscutting, reflected throughout the organization’s health portfolio. Our organization also engages in clinical outreach interventions and emergency programs including nutrition and resilience building of affected the continent: maternal and child care, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation and surgical and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa partners with the Government of Ethiopia and local stakeholders to implement a diversified health project portfolios throughout the communities. In 2017, our programs supported 174 districts, 390 health facilities and 27 health science institutions, reaching 1.6 million beneficiaries, 29,654 health professionals and 17,792 health extension workers and health development agents.
Amref Health Africa has projects in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Benishangul-Gumuz, Gambella, Oromia, SNNP, Ethiopia Somali regions and nationwide health systems strengthening interventions focusing the capacity building of the National Health Extension Program.
1. Amref Health Africa is going to undertake supply and installation of solar power for two water supply project in Benishangul Gumuz region, Bambasi district, Dabus and Keshimando kebele, as per the given specification.
2. Supplier Licensed in Solar Importer are eligible to participate. The License should Valid for the Year.
3. The bid document can be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a Written application, VAT registration certificate at the place of registration to the Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office during office hour (Monday to Thursday 8:00Am to 5:00PM and Friday 8:30AM to 12:30 PM) up on payment of a non-refundable fee ETB 150 (One hundred fifty birr) with a complete set of contract document which is going to be signed with the winner supplier after the evaluation of the bid. The payment should be deposited to Amref Health Africa Bank Account: Wegagen bank / Shala branch /Account number: 0075992910104/Account name: Amref Health Africa.
4. Bidders should submit the bank deposit slip with renewed legal license to Amref Office
5. Bidders may obtain further information from Amref Health Africa, in Ethiopia, Country Office, Addis Ababa. P.O.Box 20855 code 1000 Tele. 0116627851
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1%, valid for 90 days, of total submitted cost, in an acceptable Unconditional BANK GUARANTEE (CPO) from known bank/company must be submitted on or before 10:00am on December 4th, 2018, G.C in Amref Health Africa, Ethiopia. Bidder or their representative can be present during bid opening on December 4th, 2018 at 10:30 a.m in Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office A.A.
7. Bids documents will be filled all necessary information & returned to Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia office.
8. The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” as appropriate, and forward both to the Employer. A separate sealed envelope marked “BID BOND” carrying the supplier’s Bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original financial document.
9. Bidders should attach their technical & financial proposal in separate document.
10. The aforementioned Office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
ADDRESS: Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia, Country Office, ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA.
ADDRESS: P.O.Box 20855 code 1000
Bole Sub city woreda 03, House no:2310, behind Bole Medhaniyalem Church or beside "Abysiniya building"