Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute invites sealed bids from eligible bidders GC 6/BC 6.
AFRICA LEATHER AND LEATHER PRODUCT INSTITUTE (ALLPI)
Invitation TO Selected BID
¬To: ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY CLASS GC 6/ BC6 AND ABOVE WITH VALID LICENSE FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
1. Africa Leather and Leather Product Institute (ALLPI) has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of Office Building Maintenance work At Addis Ababa.
2. Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute invites sealed bids from eligible bidders GC 6/BC 6.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may visit the building and obtain bid documents from Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at from 9:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be collected within 10 working days from the date of this announcement on Reporter Newspaper by interested eligible bidders on submission of a WRITTEN APPLICATION, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION REGISTRATION CERTFICATE, TRADE LICENCE & BID PARITCIPATION SUPPORTING LETTER at the address below at 7(b).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 AM. The bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 100,000.00(One hundred thousand) payable on first demand address to the employer. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’/representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(c).
7. a ) Documents can be inspected and collected at: Africa Leather and Leather Institute Head Office – Procurement Officer office Nº 4 (Telephone 011 439 09 28 64 or 011 439 02 28)
b) Bids must be delivered to: Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute Head Office – Procurement Officer Office Nº 4, December 23, 2018 on or before 10:00 AM
c) Address of Bid Opening: Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute, 1st Floor, Board Room, December 23, 2018 on 10:15 AM
d) The bidder shall seal the Original, Bid security and all copies of the bid in five inner
Envelops i.e. (Technical proposal, Financial Offer and Bid security) and one outer
Envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as "ORIGINAL" and "COPIES" both for the
"The Technical proposal" and "Financial Offer". Copy of documents should be photo
Copy of the original bid document. Signed & sealed Standard Bidding Document (SBD) must be returned with Technical proposal. Failure to do will result automatic rejection from the tender.
e) The employer has the right to reject any or all bids.
f) Partial rebate, like fixed sum and rebate on some items is not acceptable.