Save the Children invites bidders to Supply Submersible Pump and Supply, Transportation and Installation of Solar Powered Submersible Pump
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Reference #: T-SCI-ET-2018-038
Tender Title:Supply Submersible Pump and Supply, Transportation and Installation of Solar Powered Submersible Pump
SAVE THE CHILDREN, the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to procure various “Supply Submersible Pump and Supply, Transportation and Installation of Solar Powered Submersible Pump”and hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender for these services.
Potential service providers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100.00 from the Save the Children Country Office,Addis Ababafrom Nov14, 2018 to Dec 04, 2018during working hours from the following Address:
Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office, Addis Ababa
NearBisrate Gabriel Church,Supply Chain | Procurement Office
Tel # 0113 728455/61 Ext. 388
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
• Renewed business license for the year 2010 E.C.VAT | TIN registration certificate;
• Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 10,000.00 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for 3 months from the date of tender submission. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted)
• Authorization to Import, Manufacture and/or Distribute products
• Company profile
• Documentary evidence in the form of detail specifications, sketch, and/or drawings, verifying conformity of items to requirements
• Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
• Completely filled SCI Price Schedule on section 10
• Warranty services
• Statement of Declaration in compliance to Save the Children Policies
Note: - Please enclose the bid security in the original financial document.
Tenders must be submitted in Four (4) wax-sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked Technical and Financial “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender Reference number.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office on Dec06, 2018 before 2:00 P.M.
Save the Children Committee will open tender responses on the same day at 2:30 P.M.in the presence of bidders who choose to attend.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.