Invitationfor the Sale of used Duty free vehicle Vehicle description:
The GIZ Office Addis Ababa is interested in selling the above mentioned used car and invites interested bidder to submit their offer.
Instruction to the bid:
1. Bid should be submitted in a sealed envelope and should read “Purchase of preferred type of car and respective plate number
2. Bid must be accompanied with a bid bond of 5% of the offered value in Certified Payment Order -CPO addressing to GIZ Office. The bid bond will be returned to unsuccessful bidders without any condition.
3. Vehicle could be seen at GIZ villa, located in front of Temenja-yaz Bank, Next to Temenja-yaz High School compound, on DebrezeyitRoad, During working hours.
Bids should be submitted with the understanding of the following Conditions
1. The vehicle will be sold to the bidder with the highest price offer, and in case of offers with similar value, priority will be given to respective bidder who earlier submitted the bid offer.
2. The vehicle shall be transferred to the winner in a condition of “as is” “where is” without recourse or warranty of any kind.
3. The successful bidder shall be notified by letter of sales award; and with a subsequent request to settle 100% of the offered price and vehicle should be picked within five days after the notice is issued.
4. GIZ will not provide any kind of mechanical support or manpower for the pickupof the vehicle from its premises.
5. Bid document will not be received after the bid dead line or November 26,2018 4:00 AM
6. Bid shall be opened on November 27,2018 2:AM, in the presence of bidders or authorized delegates.
7. GIZ Office will reserved the right to reject or accept, any or all offers.
Bid Submission address:
GIZ office, Kazanchis, behind Intercontinental Hotel, opposite to the Ethiopian Football Federation Office.
For further information contact: Neway Shawul 0115-180 257 or Abeselom Girma 0115-180 255.