GIZ –Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture Project (NSAP Invitation to Bid to participate to submit their proposals for“Assessment of Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (EOTC) Project
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83307257 GIZ –Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture Project (NSAP) would like to invite all interested bidders who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for“Assessment of Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (EOTC) Project activities in Tigray Ra can obtain the bid document from the office specified below starting from Monday, 12 th of November 2018, 8:30 am on working hours or caegion”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteri
n request the document via an email address: [email protected].
- University Degree in Social Science, and extensive experience in Behavioral Change, Knowledge of Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (EOTC) of advantage.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in project evaluation/assessment,
- Profound experience and knowledge in KAP survey methods,
- Substantial knowledge and practical experience with the structure and work of EOTC-DICAC in Ethiopia,
- Extensive knowledge on EOTC regulations potentially affecting women’s and children’s nutritional status.
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 pm local time on, 21 st of November 2018.
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
GIZ NSA Preserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
GIZ Office, Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18 (Behind Intercontinental Hotel)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia