The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Logistics Department invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified consultants of category Five and above with Trade license and registration certificate from Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity for the current year
Invitation to Bid
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Logistics Department invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified consultants of category Five and above with Trade license and registration certificate from Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity for the current year for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the Hydro-Geological survey and Borehole siting in Abrahamokebele, AssosaWoreda, BenishangulGumuz Region.
2. Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from Ethiopia Red CrossSociety Logistics Department Procurement Division Room Nº 25; Addis Ababa.
3. All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society, along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. Bid security should valid for 28 days after bid validity date.
4. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The three envelope shall be sealed, signed and then sealed by outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society, Logistics Department / Procurement Division, Room Nº 25 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
5. Bid will be closed on November 28, 2018 at 2:00 PM, and will be opened on the same date at 2:30PMat Room Nº 4 in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives whose are willing to attend the event.
6. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
7. Bidders failto comply of the conditions from No.2 to 6 above shall result an automatic rejection.
8. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society
Telephone Nº 0115 50 91 20