GIZ –Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture Project (NSAP) would like to invite all interested bidders who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for“Assessment of Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (EOTC
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83307257
GIZ –Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture Project (NSAP) would like to invite all interested bidders who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for“Assessment of Ethiopian Orthodox TewahedoChurch (EOTC) Project activities in Tigray Region”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can obtain the bid document from the office specified below starting from Monday, 12thof November2018, 8:30am on working hours or can request the document via an email address: [email protected]
• University Degree in Social Science, and extensive experience in Behavioral Change, Knowledge of Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (EOTC) of advantage.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in project evaluation/assessment,
• Profound experience and knowledge in KAP survey methods,
• Substantial knowledge and practical experience with the structure and work of EOTC-DICAC in Ethiopia,
• Extensive knowledge on EOTC regulations potentially affecting women’s and children’s nutritional status.
All bids must be delivered/submitted physicallyto the address below at or before 4:00pm local time on, 21stof November2018.
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
GIZ NSAPreserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
GIZ Office, Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18 (Behind Intercontinental Hotel)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia