bank of abyssina INVITATION TO BID FOR THE SUPPLY OF UPS SYMMETRA 160 KVA&Full Battery for Symmetra 160 KVA& Pass Book Printer
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE SUPPLY OF UPS SYMMETRA 160 KVA&Full Battery for Symmetra 160 KVA& Pass Book Printer
Procurement Reference Number BOA/PSMD/62-O/2017/18 &BOA/PSMD/63-O/2017/18
1. Bank of Abyssinia S. C. invites interested bidders for the supply of Pass Book Printer & UPS Symmetra 160 KVA, Full Battery for Symmetra 160 KVA as stated in the following LOTs:
The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the Directive of the Bank and all other relevant laws of the land.
1. Interested bidders can collect the bid document starting from November 12, 2018 from Procurement Department of the Bank, located at the Bole Road ,Africa Avenue in between Ethiopian Investment Agency and Oromia Regional State Office after depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) ,at their nearby branch of our Bank, during office hours (8:00am - 12:00 noon and 1:00pm –5:00p.m.), and by presenting a copy of Renewed Trade License for the year and VAT Registration Certificate.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of Procurement Department, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, (Tel. +251 11 558 4271, +251 11 558 4462).
3. All bids must accompanied by a bid security of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) for UPS Symmetra 160 KVA & Birr 25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Birr) for pass book printerin the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
4. The Technical & Financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelope having one original and one copy.
5. Bid security should be placed in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the technical envelope.
6. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose, as per the above stated schedule for each LOT.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who would like to attend the event, as per the above stated schedule for each LOT.
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (4) to (7) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Bank of Abyssinia
Tel. +251 11 558 4271, +251 11 558 446