Action For Development, an Ethiopian Residents Charity,invites interested bidders to supply Submersible Pump, for its project implementation entitled‘’Post crisis humanitarian response for the recovery of the drought- stricken Borena Communities ‘’which w
Invitation for bid
Bid reference No: AFDA-022/2018
1. Action For Development, an Ethiopian Residents Charity,invites interested bidders to supply Submersible Pump, for its project implementation entitled‘’Post crisis humanitarian response for the recovery of the drought- stricken Borena Communities ‘’which will be implemented in partnership with CST.
2. Size – 7.5Kw, Discharge capacity - 2liters/sec, Total delivery head - 160m-200m, Static Water Table- 30m, Total well depth – 60m, Well casing diameter- 6inch, Outlet size – 2inch, with all accessories as per the details listed on technical specifications.
3. Funded by: CST
4. Eligible biddersare invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
5. Bidding will be conducted through open local tenderprocedure.
6. The bid document can be purchased from Action For Development ( AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
7. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Administration and Finance Department of Action For Development, Tel - 011 662 59 76/0939655371, Fax - 011 662 55 63.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
9. All bids must be submitted to Action For Development,P.O.Box 19859, Tel 011 662 59 76one original marked “original” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “copy” by stating thecontract title -Submersible Pump and Bid Ref No –AFDA-022/2018 with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M. local time on 26thNovember 2018. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend, on26thNovember 2018, at10:30 A.M local time.
11. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
12. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action For Development