Abay Insurance S.C. invites eligible Auditors under big category for the auditing of its annual financial statements on the basis of international auditing standards for the period of three (3) consecutive financial years beginning from year 2018/2019
INVITATION TO BID (Re-advertised)
Abay Insurance S.C. was established in July 2010 in accordance with the licensing and supervision of insurance business proclamation No. 86/1994. Currently, the company is providing General and Long Term (Life Assurance) service under 27 branch offices that operate in different regions of the country. The company has registered a remarkable growth since establishment and has managed to build a sustainable and fruitful business relationship with various types of clients having a multitude of activities.
Our company invites eligible Auditors under big category for the auditing of its annual financial statements on the basis of international auditing standards for the period of three (3) consecutive financial years beginning from year 2018/2019 in accordance to the following criteria.
1. Should be Chartered certified accountants who are authorized to audit public interest entity by the office of Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia and be free from non-qualification stated under article 28 (2) of proclamation No. 746/2012.
2. Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon presentation of currently renewed valid trade license together with a Certificate of registration issued by the Ministry of Trade & Industry and TIN & VAT registration certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding documents is provided by Abay Insurance S.C., Finance and InvestmentDepartment.
4. Bid security of ETB 10,000.00 (CPO).
5. Bids must be delivered in wax-sealed envelopes to Finance and Investment Department 4th Floor of Enat Tower building on or before14November, 2018 at 9.00a.m and be opened on same date and place at 10:00a.m (only technical proposal will be opened).
6. Bidders may get further information by calling at 0115535383
7. Abay Insurance S.C. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.