Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE …would like to prequalify vendors in Medical equipment, drugs, reagents and medical supplies, Printing service, Photocopy service and etc
Expression of Interest (EOI)
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) believes that every woman and girl should be able to have children by choice, not chance. In Ethiopia and around the world, we work every day to provide family planning and reproductive health services to millions of low income and under-served women and men. For the last 27 years, we work closely with the Government of Ethiopia and other partners to help reduce maternal mortality rates by increasing access to quality sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services.
The Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) is in the process of revising its approved suppliers list and would like to prequalify vendors in the following categories:
• Medical equipment, drugs, reagents and medical supplies
• Printing service
• Photocopy service
• Advertisement and public service announcement (PSA) service (newspaper, radio and TV)
• Promotional and event materials
• Copy editing and graphic designing service
• Multimedia contents production service: photo, video and case studies or written documents
• Computers and accessories
• Office furniture and equipment
• Household furniture and equipment
• Textile and clothing, shoes (for staff uniform)
• Office stationeries and other office supplies, toners for printers and copiers
• Detergents, bleach, powder soap and other cleaning materials
• Office equipment (copiers, printers etc.) service and maintenance
• Generators and spare parts
• Laundry machines and spare parts
• office cleaning service
• Office security guards
• Taxi service
• Consultancy services (Feasibility study, Mystery survey, Impact assessment, etc...)
Application forms are invited for prequalification of experienced, reputable and competent vendors. All interested vendors could collect the detailed vendor registration and Business partner’s supplier questionnaires form from the Marie Stopes International Ethiopia head office located at WelloSeferEthio-China road in front of Tebaber Berta Building from the reception desk during working hours starting from the date of first announcement. Completed forms must be returned on or before 26 November 2018, 10am local time.
In addition to the vendor registration form suppliers should submit company profile, current renewed business license, TIN and VAT registration certificate, letter of recommendation, certificate of competency (where applicable). These are the required documents for prescreening.
The minimum eligibility criteria to participate in the prequalification process shall be as under:
• The supplier should have adequate qualified and experienced professionals to undertake the work.
• The supplier shall also authorize Marie Stopes International Ethiopia to approach its staff and clients, etc. to verify the supplier’s general reputation/competence.
For any clarification please contact:
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Kirkos Sub City
Kebele 02 House No. 174
Tel: 011 5509251, 011 5509307 or 011 5152157
This notice does not constitute solicitations. Marie Stopes International Ethiopia reserves the right to change or cancel these requirements at any time in the EOI and/or solicitation process.