Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchaseof the under listed equipments.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid for Photocopy machine spare part
BID No. 30/2018/19 (RFQ No. 11576)
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchaseof the under listed equipments.
1. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from November 5, 2018fromProcurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (One Hundred Birr) during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 11:45 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificateis a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr80,000.00(Eighty Thousand Birr only)in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bondshall be provided separately until November 20, 201812:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 103. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. Bids shall be submitted in tender box prepared for this purpose on or beforeNovember 20, 2018; 2:00P.M. in the above mentioned address.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, onNovember20, 2018; at 2:30 P.M.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0113 69 25 13/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94,TenderInquiry @cbe.com.et
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.