Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of Dixon Shelf
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
Long Term Bid No. 31/2018/19
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of Dixon Shelf.
1. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from November 7, 2018 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount Shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately one day before DEC 12, 2018 in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 101. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. Bidders shall submit their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before DEC 12, 2018; 12:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on DEC 12, 2018; at 02:30 P.M.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, TenderInquiry @cbe.com.et
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.