Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed office furniture.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for International Competitive Bid For Manufacturers
Bid No. 27/2018/19
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed office furniture.
1. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from NOVEMBER 07, 2018 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
1. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
2. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit of in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
3. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately one day before December 25, 2018 in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 101. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
4. Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before December 25, 2018; 2:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
5. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on December 25, 2018; at 02:30 P.M.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, TenderInquiry @cbe.com.et
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.