CCFC is pleased to invite qualified and registered Audit firms recognized by the office of the Federal Auditor General to submit their technical and financial proposal for external audit service for CCFC country office in Addis Ababa, and its six programs
Invitation to Tender for External Audit Services
Christian Children's Fund of Canada (CCFC) creates a future of hope for children, families, and communities by helping them develop the skills and resources to overcome poverty and pursue justice. Internationally headquartered in Markham (Toronto), Canada, our commitment is to improve the quality of life of children and youth in empowered communities through enhanced family and community capacity for sustainable development.
CCFC is pleased to invite qualified and registered Audit firms recognized by the office of the Federal Auditor General to submit their technical and financial proposal for external audit service for CCFC country office in Addis Ababa, and its six programs (three programs are located in Addis Ababa and the rest three are located in Wolayita Soddo, Arsi Negele (Langano area) and Adama/Nazareth city) for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2018. The audit shall be carried out in accordance with the International Standards in accordance with regulations of the Audits Professions Act and the Ethiopian Charities and Societies Agency.
Qualification and Experience:
Audit firms that can meet the following minimum qualifications are invited to submit their technical and financial proposals.
• Provide valid certificate and compliance with legal requirements of registration by the country’s regulation and renewed licence for the year 2011 Ethiopian Calendar.
• Accreditation for “A” grade Audit classification.
• Experience of the audit firm with audit reporting under International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
• Relevant audit experience in the international NGOs
• References for similar audits performed for similar non-profit organizations within the last two years
• Having qualified and experienced staff for the audit service.
Interested and eligible audit firms can collect TOR (Terms of Reference) free of charge from CCFC Ethiopia Country Office soon after this announcement and should submit their technical and financial proposals in a sealed envelope to the address below up to November 15, 2018, 3:00 PM
Address: Christian Children's Fund of Canada, Ethiopia Country Office, Phone: +251 11 618 7875, Cape Verde Street (Bole Rwanda Area), Woreda 02, House #066, Bole Sub-city, Addis Ababa