Purchase of vehicle
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER FOR THE PURCHASE OF VEHICLE
Tender ref no: - NOT/2018/004
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Danish international NGO, providing development and humanitarian assistance to poor people across the world. DCA has been operational in Ethiopia since 2004 and has been working with faith based and secular partners in program thematic areas: Livelihood Security, HIV/AIDS, and Gender and Capacity Building. Dan Church Aid has recently started a project implementation in Ethiopia in Bale, Afar, Wag-Himra and Gambella.
Dan Church Aid is launching a Tender and invites interested suppliers/traders to participate in the procurement procedure for the procurement of Vehicle for which the Lot listed in the RFQ. Potential suppliers can collect the RFQ free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated below.
- TOYOTA LAND CRUISER, HARDTOP, STATION WAGON 5 Doors
1 NEW 9-SEATER 4 X4 STATION WAGON – DUTY PAID and as per the detail specification in our RFQ (Request for Quotation) which will be Collected from our office:-
Special Conditions/Requirements: -
- Company Profile of interested suppliers is required
- Suppliers should include copies of Valid TIN,
- Copy of VAT registered certificate
- Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2010 EC
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB), EURO, and USD OR JAPANISE YEN.
- Please note that the currency will be converted to ETB by using OANDA.
- Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria like registration licence, VAT will be a ground for rejection.
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email to [email protected] / [email protected] up to 16th June 2018 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM)
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- Details descriptions on the type of vehicle, delivery options, stock availability and Country of origin, place of manufacturing and price validity highly required in the offer
- A bidder expected to submit bid bond ETB 15,000.00 in a separate envelop in a certified payment Order. (C.P.O).
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2018/004 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE
- Received bid documents will be opened within one week period at DCA Addis Ababa office in the presence of interested bidders and the opening date to be informed through phone.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two week after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated supplier or suppliers would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated supplier should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment will be made after delivery.
- DCA’s modality is to work on credit basis and no advance payment is allowed.
Request for Quotation document can be collected during working hours starting from 04 June to 18th June 2018 to the address stated below.
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 19th June 2018, 5:30 pm before close of business (COB) 5:30PM.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House.
DCA reserves the right to reject the bid entirely or partly for any reason.