ZOA Ethiopia would like to purchase Two Vehicles
ZOA Reliefꟾ Hope ꟾRecovery (ZOA) has been working in Ethiopia since 1993. ZOA Ethiopia works with internally displaced people, host populations, returnees, and a large population of refugees undertaking activities in the sectors of livelihoods development, food security, nutrition, water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH), education, and environmental protection.
ZOA Ethiopia would like to purchase Two Vehicles with the following Specification.
Bid participants shall present the following documents with their bid document.
• Copy of Renewed Business license.
• Copy of VAT registration Certificate.
• Tax identification number (attach copies of the certificates).
• Relevant document which can show past performance and experience.
• Right Category to participate in bid.
• Bidders must submit their sealed bid document.
• The organization reserves the right to accept or reject part or the entire bid.
• Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in automatic rejection of the application.
Bid Documents shall be submitted to ZOA Relief/Hope/Recovery head office located on the way from 22 to Bole opposite to NEW DAYCENTRAL MALL about 150 meter from the main road on or before November 6,2018 10:00 Am and bid shall be opened on the same date 10:30 Am at the presence of the bidders or their representative.
For more information, please contact: Telephone 0118356644, 0118356649 OR 0911 71079