The World Bank Ethiopia Country Office would like to sale the following used vehicle
BID FOR SALE OF USED VEHICLES
The World Bank Ethiopia Country Office would like to sale the following used vehicle on competitive bid on AS-IS WHERE IS basis. The World Bank does not give warranty and guaranty for any of its properties being disposed.Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids according to the following bid instructions.
1. Prospective bidders can inspect the vehicle Monday – Friday from 2:00pm to 4:30pm at the World Bank compound from October 29 to November 02, 2018.
2. The last day for submission of bids is November 02, 2018 4:30pm.
3. Bids should be submitted in writing in a form of letter with clear indication of the amount in ETB and signed with full name and address of the bidder including alternate telephone numbers.
4. Bids must be accompanied with bid bond of5% of the value of the bid amount only in CPO written to the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD). The bid bonds will be later returned to unsuccessful bidders.
5. Bid winners are required to pay the full amount of the winning price and collect the vehicle within two weeks after they are notified.
6. Bid winners are responsible to settle any government taxes and duties as they may be applicable.
7. World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Sealed bids should be submitted to:
Resource Management Officer
World Bank Ethiopia Country Office
Africa Avenue (Bole Road)
Tel. +251 115 176 068