CRS seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) to shortlist potential financial institutions to then be invited to participate in an upcoming tender process
1. Purpose:CRS seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) to shortlist potential financial institutions to then be invited to participate in an upcoming tender process. The EOI and subsequent tender process will seek to identify one or more financial institutions to be responsible for cash payments to beneficiaries under the Joint Emergency Operation (JEOP) in select locations of Amhara, Oromia, and Dire Dawa Administrative areas starting in January 2019.
2. Objectives and Scope:CRS will need to make regular monthly cash payments to approximately 8,500 beneficiary households starting from end of January 2019 to December 2019, and therefore requests one or more financial service provider(s) to be able to manage these cash distributions in line with programmerequirements.
3. Expected Procurement Details:
To support the implementation of the project, CRS intends to procure:The services of one or more financial institutions to be responsible for regular cash payments to beneficiaries under the Joint Emergency Operation (JEOP) in select locations of Amhara, Oromia, and Dire Dawa Administrative areas starting in January 2019.
3a.CRS Delivery Schedule (if applicable):An estimated 8,500 beneficiary households in Amhara, Oromia, and Dire Dawa Administrative areas will receive cash on a monthly basis.
3b.Timeline for Contract:CRS desires to enter into contract with the selected financial institutions by December 16, 2018 for a period of one year ending December 2019.
4. Special Procurement Conditions and Additional Information:
CRS invites interested financial institutions capable of providing (from section 3 above) their EOI’s.
In order to be considered as a potential service provider, interested enterprises should submit their Expression of Interest including the following information:
Please note that responses received without the information below will not be considered.
• Certificate of Registration or legal business license that allows the service provider to work in Ethiopia generally, and in the specific geographic areas mentioned;
• Contact information (full name and address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, website and contact person)
• Brief presentation of your company including number of staff, turnover, years in business
• Reference list demonstrating your qualifications for participating in this possible upcoming bidding process.
Expressions of Interest can be delivered, to the address and contact person stated in section 5 below. Please indicate Reference No: (EOI/CRS-ET/003/18)on all submissions.
This call for Expression of Interest does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require proposals and prices at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest in participating in the tender.
Due to the high volume of communications, we will not issue confirmation as to receipt of EOI’s
A response to this Request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender.
CRSreserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. CRS also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final solicitation documents. Submitting a reply to a call for EOI does not automatically guarantee receipt of the solicitation documents when issued.