World Health Organization (WHO) Ethiopia wishes BID FOR SALE OF USED TYRES
BID FOR SALE OF USED TYRES
The World Health Organization (WHO) Ethiopia wishes to dispose by closed auction 364 used tyres
Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids according to the following instruction:
1. Interested bidders can inspect the tyres on Tuesdays 23 October 2014, and Thursdays 25 October 2018, from 3 pm to 5 pm in the afternoon. Visits can be arranged with Mr. Meseker Begashaw, Tel. no. 911 68 96 11. The used tyres are stored in one of WHO warehouses located inside Addis Ababa, Saris Abo, Behind Merti Building or next to Mekane Eyesus Garage.
2. Bidders may collect the bid submission form from WHO office at the below location. Bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before Monday, 29 October, 2018 at 12.00 hrs at the WHO Ethiopia Country Office located as follows:
WHO – Ethiopia Country Office
UNECA Compound, Zambezi building, 1st Floor
Tel. 011 553 4777
3. The tyres will be sold in their present condition “AS-IS-WHERE-IS” basis and no guarantee or warranty is given as to their condition of usability.
4. Successful bidders are required to pay the full amount of the winning price and collect the tyres within 10 calendar days after notification of winning.
5. Bid winners will be responsible for the cost of transportation to move the tyres from the place where it is presently kept to the place of its final destination. They will also be responsible to pay any taxes and charges levied by the Government of Ethiopia in connection with the sale of the tyres.
6. WHO Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids and will not be under any obligation to accept any of the bids received.