National Bank OF ETHIOPIA ,,invites bidders Consultancy Services For architectural and engineering
NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR NATIONAL COMPETETIVE BID
- National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and eligible bidders to provide:
- A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from Procurement team office which is found in the National Bank of Ethiopia old building 6th floor upon deposit of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (One hundred only) in the account No. 7002010800001 at Payment and Settlement Directorate found in NBE New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-10:30 a.m and 01:00- 03:30 p.m).
- The bid must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the Total Bid Price in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee.
- The bid document must be prepared in English.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the 2010 E.C., renewed main registration trade license 2010 E.C., Tax Identification Number, Valid Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate and PPA registration certificate and other necessary documents.
- Bids shall be submitted; National Bank of Ethiopia old building 6th floor, in the tender Box prepared for this purpose on /before the above indicated date and the closing is on the same date & time shown in the above table. The bid number should be indicated in the bid document.
- Bid opening shall be held on the days and time indicated in the above table in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (3) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement team, Tel. No. 011-5-1770-06/7082/7089
- The bid validity period is 90 days.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids at any time.