Guraghe People’s Self-help Development Organization Invitation for Consultancy Service to Document Best Practice of the Organization in Eight Districts and One City Administration in Guraghe Zone-SNNPR
Guraghe People’s Self-help Development Organization
Invitation for Consultancy Service to Document Best Practice of the Organization in Eight Districts and One City Administration in Guraghe Zone-SNNPR
Guraghe People’s Self-help Development Organization (GPSDO) is a local Non-Governmental Organization engaged in development program in Guraghe zone. Its thematic programs include: Child Development, Basic Education, Health, and Women Economic Empowerment. Under its Child Development program, GPSDO with the financial and technical support of Save the Children International (SCI) is implementing a project on Investment in Children in Guraghe zone. The project aims at ensuring communities and civil society organizations including children in Guraghe zone, are involved in dialogues with the local governments to increase the allocation of funding for key child sectors and services.
GPSDO, therefore, wants to hire an experienced and competent consultant/firm for to undertake Best Practice of a Project Entitled “Investment in Children”
Required Qualification and Experience
The consultant interested in conducting this consultancy should possess the following qualifications:-.
• Degree in Social Sciences, governance, human rights, law, economics and policy studies, and/or development studies.
• Proven experience in applying participatory tools especially when interviewing/collecting information from children and prime stake holders of the Organization
• Proven experience in undertaking project reviews and evaluations, and documentation of good practices on projects related to children.
• Fluency and proficiency in written and spoken English, excellent communication skills.
The recommended consultants should apply for the invitation by including the following.
• Expression of interest: - a cover letter with a maximum of one page which introduces the consulting firm/company/consultant with an expression of interest to undertake the assignment as described in this TOR.
• Technical proposal: - This should include objectives, key issues to be covered, methodology, and deliverables.
• Financial Proposal:-This includes the total financial requirement to carry out the consultancy work including the detail breakdown of costs for each activity to be accomplished.
Interested and eligible consultancy firms may collect the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR for free) and should submit the bid documents in a sealed envelope on or before October 23, 2018 at 4:30 PM in person from GPSDO main office as per the below address:
P.O. Box-1718, Phone: 251-11-11558484; 0943144613; email [email protected]
Piasa, Sebara Babur area, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia