Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for different Software acquisitions and licenses upgrades
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT/06/2018-2019
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for different Software acquisitions and licenses upgradeslisted below.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from October 16, 2018 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- The eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand only) or USD 10,000.00 (Ten thousand only). The Bid bond must be in the form of a Bank Guarantee in favor of Awash Bank S.C. from a) Citibank N.A New York, b) Citibank N.A. London, c) Commerz Bank A.G, d) Deutsche Bank A.G, e) National Westminster Bank, f) ING Bank, Amsterdam or g) any other AAA Bank acceptable to Awash Bank or h) any Local Bank acceptable to Awash Bank. The Bid Bond can be issued by any scheduled Bank and should valid for 148 days, from the last date of submission of the Bid.
- The details of the Bid are as follows:
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
2. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
3. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.