Request of proposal for the Supply and Installation of Fire Detection and Suppression System and IP video surveillance systems.
Request of proposal for theSupply and Installation of Fire Detection and Suppression System and IP video surveillance systems.
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT/04/2018-2019
1. Awash Bank, Addis Ababa Ethiopia, invites sealed bids, from national bidders, for the Supply and Installation of Fire Detection and Suppression System and IP video surveillance systems.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from October16, 2018 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
4. Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of birr 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand) in the form of bank Guarantee or Cashier's Payment Order (C.P.O).
5. Release of clarifications (if any) on or before October 25, 2018.
6. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before October 31, 2018 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Shared Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on October 31, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.