Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Ethiopia carries out a wide range of programs to support the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia in improving the health status of the country by ensuring access and quality of health services.
Invitation for Bid (IFB # CHAI/NUTRTION/001 /2018)
Supply and delivery of Manual meat grinder, Tarpaulin, Aflatoxin test device and Moisture Analyzer
Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Ethiopia carries out a wide range of programs to support the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia in improving the health status of the country by ensuring access and quality of health services. CHAI Ethiopia has seven programs: The Ethiopian Hospital Management Initiative (EHMI), Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH), Access to Medicine, Lab Services, Vaccines Introduction, Nutrition, Monitoring and Evaluation, and Global Health Financing.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative invites eligible bidders for the supply and delivery by the following specification for its Nutrition Program.
1. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, and is open to all bidders.
2. As per the above Specification, interested and eligible bidders can submit document to the address below at or before 2:00 PM, October 15/2018. Late bids will be rejected.
3. All interested bidders must have renewed license and bidders registration certificate from Government of Ethiopia -Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
4. Bidders should submit Technical and Financial proposals
5. Availability of stock and delivery time have to be stated clearly
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below:
Address: Clinton Health Access Initiative
Bid Document for IFB # CHAI/NUTRTION/ 001/2018
Meskel Flower Road
Tel # 011 416 6993-98
Fax: 011 416 6988 and
P.O. Box 3297, Code 1250,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the Clinton Health Access Initiative Conference Room at 2:15 PM on October 15/2018. All bids must be accompanied by a 10% Bid Security of Bank “Certified Payment Order” in Ethiopian Birr.
8. CHAI reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.