ligible prospective Printing Enterprises are expected to submit a complete set of Bidding Documents for the required Printing Material
Invitation for Bid
With Funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, as per the GRANT AGREEMENT to build the capacity of The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), the American International Health Alliance/Twinning Center, Ethiopia Office (AIHA/TC) herewith is planning to print HMIS data recording and reporting tools to strengthen Health Information System in Ethiopia.
Eligible prospective Printing Enterprises are expected to submit a complete set of Bidding Documents for the required Printing Material described below:-
1. The printing Enterprise has renewed license
2. Must have Tax payer’s identification (TIN) and VAT certification
3. Preferable to have solid experience on printing on such kind of materials
4. Has to submit Bid Price including terms and conditions, valid at least for 30 days. Include delivery date of the printed items.
5. Has to submit Bid Security which is 2% of the total price offered by the bidder in the form of CPO valid at least 60 days from the date of Bid Opening sealed separately and Marked as “BID SECURITY FOR printing of HMIS DATA RECORDING & REPORTING.“
Bidders who can fulfill the above requirements can collect the detail specification of Printing Material and able to see the sample from the American International Health Alliance/ Twinning Center Office from Thursday October 4, 2018 through Wednesday October 10,2018 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM .
The sealed bids marked “PRINTING of HMIS DATA RECORDING & REPORTING” documents should be delivered to the address indicated below on or before Wednesday October 10, 2018 at 4:30 PM.
The American International Health Alliance/Twinning Center, Ethiopia Office (AIHA/TC) reserve the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time assigning any reason whatsoever.
Office Address: Mailing Address:
AIHA –Twinning Center AIHA –Twinning Center
Bole Kifle Ketema, Kebele 02 P.O. Box 1470 - Code 1110
Alex Building - Behind Friendship Building Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. +251-16-188956 or +251 911 452839 or +251 911 142730