Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of: Printing Items ፣ Sanitary items
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
Bid Ref. No. NIB/07/2018/19
- Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of:
- Printing Items
- Sanitary items
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) for each bid document Starting from October 01, 2018 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 12:00 Pm and 1:00pm -5:00Pm and Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00 Pm. From the address mentioned below
- Address: Nib International Bank Procurement and Property Administration Division, located at Dembel City Center, 4th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/ +251 115 58 06 51, Fax +251 11 5 500591
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 25,000.00 (Birr Twenty Five Thousand) for Printing Items and Birr 10,000.00 (Birr Ten Thousand) for sanitary items in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of opening.
- This bid will be closed and opened at the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend as per the following:
- Failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/+251 115 58 06 51, Fax +251 11 5 500591
Addis Ababa, Ethiopi