Lion Insurance Company (S.C) ) is interested in appointing a competent auditor
Lion Insurance Company (S.C) is interested in appointing a competent auditor to audit the books of accounts of the Company for 2018/2019 Budget year.
Interested audit firms are, therefore, invited to submit technical and financial proposals to undertake the task.
The Technical proposal among other things shall include:
- A Company profile elaborating on the
- Organizational form of the firm and the management’s Qualification and Experience.
- Experience of the firm in the field and any specific expertise in the finance sector particularly in insurance.
- Overall staff profile of the firm.
- Profile of members of the audit team to be assigned to this particular task.
- Time needed to complete the task.
- Copy of professional membership certificate (s).
- Copy of renewed license.
Similarly, the financial proposal shall include:
- Copy of professional indemnity insurance cover.
- Bid security of Birr 5,000.00 in Certified Cheque (CPO).
Interested bidders may obtain further additional information from the Finance & Investment Department at the Head Office of the Company.
Line Insurance Company (S.C.) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids. The technical and financial proposal sealed in two separate envelopes must be delivered to the following address on or before October 13, 2018, at 06:00 am local time.
Lion Insurance Co. (S.C.)
Haile G/Sellassie Avenue
Lion Insurance Building
P.O. Box 26281/1000
Tel. No. 0116-188800/0116-187000
Fax No: 0116-632940