Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMwA / would like to invite eligible and reputable companies /bidders to bid for printing and related services for a duration of at least one year.
Invitation to Bid for Printing Service
Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMwA) was established in 1992. The primary goal of the organization is to contribute towards the reduction of maternal, neonatal, and child morbidity and mortality and improve quality of reproductive health services at the grassroots level in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Midwives Association /EMwA/ would like to invite eligible and reputable companies /bidders to bid for printing and related services for a duration of at least one year.
Interested Bidders who wish to submit their bid proposal should have the following and other relevant documents to be included in the Technical Proposal:
- At least 2 years experience in providing printing and related service and having at least three testimonies from current and / or past clients.
- Should be licensed for such works and registered with concerned Government Authority and have valid legal requirements (Renewed Business License, Tax Identification (TIN) & VAT certificate, Supplier List Certificate, etc.)
- Short description of the company profile
- The Technical proposal & Financial proposal should be sealed by separate envelope ONE Original and ONE Copy enclosed in one outer Envelope by mentioning the title: “Financial Proposal-Original/Copy” & “Technical Proposal-Original/Copy”.
- The financial proposal should be submitted in detail separately in local currency (ETB) including taxes and other related costs.
- The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) is available at EMwA’s head office during working hours Monday through Friday and interested bidders shall use the ToR as a guideline.
Interested bidders can submit their bid proposals from Monday to Friday in the Morning 8:30am -12:30pm & afternoon 1:30pm – 5:30pm to EMwA’s Head Office Reception around Haya Hulet, on the way to Lem Hotel, Equatorial Guinea Road, behind Meklit building or Elsa Kollo, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia till Monday, October 15, 2018 in the afternoon at 3:30p.m. For further information, please contact our office through Tel: +251 116 18 92 75.
Note: - The bid will be closed 3:50p.m and opened at 4:00p.m in the afternoon on Monday, October 15, 2018 at EMwA’s Head Office in the presence of bidders (only Technical Proposal will be opened). EMwA reserves the right to cancel, to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid.