GIZSDR ASRP would like to invite TO requested to submit their proposals for Midline survey against key results implemented in Afar region to inform the midterm review.
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83301192
GIZSDR ASRPwould like to invite all interested bidders who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for Midline survey against key results implemented in Afar region to inform the midterm review.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can obtain the bid document from the office specified below starting from Thursday, 20thof September 2018, 8:30am on working hours or can request the document in person or via an email address: [email protected]
- Education: Master or comparable in (Human) geography, Social sciences, international/ rural development.
- At least five year working experience quantitative and qualitative survey design, implementation and analysis of data set (e.g. through implementing baseline or feasibility studies).
- Proven knowledge of GIZ project monitoring and evaluation.
- Working experience in gender and /or conflicts sensitive approaches as strong asset.
- Working experience in Ethiopia, Afar is considered a strong asset.
- Basic knowledge of Amharic or Afarina language is strong asset.
All bids must be delivered/submitted physicallyto the address below at or before 4:00pm local time on Friday 5thof October2018.
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
GIZ SDR ASRPproject reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
GIZ Office, Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18 (Behind Intercontinental Hotel)
0115 180 257
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia