Dumerso Farmers multi-purpose cooperative Society (DFMPCS) invites all interested and eligible bidders for the supply of Diesel Generator according to the specifications mentioned
RE-ADVERTISED INVITATION TO BID
Procurement Reference Number DFMPCS/868/2010
Bid for supply of Diesel Generator
Dumerso Farmers multi-purpose cooperative Society (DFMPCS) invites all interested and eligible bidders for the supply of Diesel Generator according to the specifications mentioned below.
Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids according to the following bid instructions.
1. Interested bidders shall buy a complete set of bid documents from Administration and Finance department of the Yirgachaffee coffee Multipurpose farmers cooperative union Ltd in address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100.00 (hundred birr) during office hours startin
2. g from September 24/2018.
3. Presentation copy of renewed trade license (for current year),Tax clearance certificate(for current year), VAT registration certificate and TIN number a must.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond amounting to 2 % of the total bid price in the form of unconditional Bank guarantee or CPO and shall be delivered to the address here under before 10:00 A.M October 05/2018. Bid bond in any form is not acceptable.
5. Bid proposal shall be presented in the form of two – envelope system. Thus the technical and financial offers shall be delivered separately labeling “technical” and “financial” on the envelope and shall be submitted to the address here under before 10፡00 A.M October 05/2018..
6. The Technical and Financial proposal shall be submitted separately and clearly marking the envelopes as “Original” or “Copy” in a wax sealed envelope.
7. The deadline for the submission of bid document shall be 10፡00 A.M October 05/2018. in address here under .
8. Bid opening may be held in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend on 11:00 A.M October 05/2018. in address here under.
8. Representatives shall deliver representation letter from Authorized Government body.
9. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Finance and Administration Department of the union on the address here under.
10. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 1 - 8 above shall result in automatic rejection.
11. The purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject full or partial bids.
Akaki kalit Sub city Around Kality Square Behind CCRDA , Next to Oromia Water Works Construction Bruea, on the road of Hana Maryam at Yergacheffe Coffee Multipurpose Farmers Cooperative Union Ltd
E-mail [email protected] P.O.BOX: 122641