The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI BID Invitation Supply, Installation and Commissioning of ON-Gried PV & Hybrid water heater system.
Supply, Installation and Commissioning of ON-Gried PV & Hybrid water heater system.
- The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock. ILRI is a member of the CGIAR Consortium which works for a food-secure future.
- ILRI invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to install & configure ON-Gried PV & Hybrid water heater system for its campus located in Addis Ababa around Gurdshola.
- The service provider is expected to provide the following service as indicated hereunder:
- Contractor shall supply and install Gried-tied PV system including hybrid solar system. The bidder shall as well provide labour, materials, tools, equipment's, transportation; hoisting, rigging, insurance, etc. for all work herein specified and or required to complete the project to the ILRI representative
- All work shall be in accordance with Uniform Building Code, National, and Ethiopian Local Codes.
- All work under this contract shall be guaranteed for a period of 5 year after completion, as determined by ILRI representative.
- The contractor shall submit shop drawings for the ILRI technical officer review and record drawings for all work provided under this contract for his use.
- Bidders may obtain bidding documents from ILRI Ethiopia Supply Chain Unit during office hours, from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 11:00pm local time starting from the date this notice is announced on the newspaper against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) only be available until October 05, 2018.
- Site visit and pre-bid meeting is mandatory that bidders shall attend on October 05, 2018 at 2:30 pm or local time 8:00.
- One original and one copy sealed and stamped bid which is valid for 20 calendar days must be delivered to the address indicated below on or before October 26, 2018 to 4:30pm local time. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bidders are required to attach Relevant & Valid license to operate in Ethiopia, business profile and list of organizations served so far.
Address: ILRI Ethiopia [Addis Ababa] CMC road near Gurdshola.
Phone: [+251-116-17-20-00] Fax: [+251-116-17-20-01]
E-Mail: [email protected]
ILRI reserve the right to reject any or all bids.