Defense construction Enterprise here by invites all interested bidders to submit their bid for the supply of:- Asphalt 60/70
Tender Notice For the Supply of Bitumen
Defense construction Enterprise here by invites all interested bidders to submit their bid for the supply of:-
1. All bidders must attach valid trade license, registered for VAT, tin number, tax clearance certificate and experience on the same work to submit sealed bids for Defense construction Enterprise procurement support process complying with the attached specification (TOR) in the instruction of bidders.
2. The works to the carried out under this comprises the supply of Bitumen for Adigudom-Mekelle-Wukro, Mekelle-Dangolat-Samre Finariwa road project, the supplier is expected to supply as per specification of the main contract.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the defense construction Enterprise at the address given below from 8:30 to 5:30 P.M from Monday to Friday local time a complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders as of this announcement upon payment of a non-returnable fee of Birr 200.
4. Bidders shall submit three envelopes, “Eligibility document and bid security “technical bid and “Financial bid” separately sealed and the three envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope.
5. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, technical bid fist and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before September 21, 2018, 2:00 P.M in the afternoon.
7. Eligibility document and technical bid will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend, at the address below.
September 21,2018m 2:15 P.M in the afternoon.
8. Defense Construction Enterprise reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all Bids without giving any reasons.
Address:- Defence Construction Enterprise
Fax No. 0114-42-07-46/0114-40-04-71
Ethio-China Friendship Avenue