The supply of NIB Kefo Deposit Box
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
BID Ref. No NIB/21/2017/2018
- Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of NIB Kefo Deposit Box
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) starting from June 4, 2018 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M-12:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M. and Saturday:8:00 A.M-12:00A.M. from the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Procurement and Property Administration Division, located at Demble City Center, 4th floor, for further information:
Telephone +251 11 5 504452/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 500591.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed trade license, certificate of registration, tax payer registration certificate, value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 10,000.00(Birr Ten Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on June 20, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. and will be opened on June 20, 2018 at 10:15 A.M. in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 504425/+251 11 5 580651,
Fax +251 11 5 500591
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia