The International Rescue Committee (IRC invites bidders for the provision of Hotel Services: Accommodation andConference Hall for one year under a Master Service Agreement (MSA
Request For Proposal (RFP)
RFP Re: IRC/MSA/Hotel Services/201/9/18
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an international non-governmental organization working in Ethiopia for provision of multi sector refugee and rural community assistance in Tigray, Benshangul-Gumuz, Somali, Oromia, Gambella and SNNP Regional States.
IRC invites sealed bid proposals from all eligible, qualified and technically competent bidders for the provision of Hotel Services: Accommodation and
Conference Hall for one year under a Master Service Agreement (MSA).
1. A Complete set of bidding documents in English can be obtained from IRC Office at the address below from September 10, 2018 – September 28, 2018.
2. Bids should be submitted to the IRC office on or before 10:00 am October 1, 2018. Late bids will not be accepted.
3. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10:30 am same date.
4. The duly completed documents should be submitted according to the instruction in the bid documents.
5. IRC reserves the right to reject any part or the whole of this RFP.
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
TK Building 6th floor
Near NOC, Bole Road
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Fax: +251 -6- 662 0019