Nib International Bank invites experienced bidders for the procurement of Stationery Items and A4 Photocopy Papers through open tender
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
Bid Ref.No ንብ/03/2011
1. Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the procurement of Stationery Items and A4 Photocopy Papers through open tender.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure in the procurement manual of the Bank.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) starting from September 12, 2018 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M-12:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M. and Saturday: 8:00 A.M¬-12:00 A.M. from the address mentioned below.
4. Address: Nib International Bank Procurement and Property Administration Division, located at Demble City Center, 4th floor, for further information:
Telephone +251 11 5 504452/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 500591.
5. For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
6. Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids.
7. Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time and date.
8. Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 25,000.00(Birr Twenty Five Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
9. This bid will be closed on October 3, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. and will be opened on October 3, 2018 at 10:15 A.M. in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
10. Failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
11. The bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 504425/+251 11 5 580651,
Fax +251 11 5 500591
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia