Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) CALL FOR CONSTRUCTION CAMPANIES FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PERMANENT AND FULLY EQUPIED YOUTH LEARING CENTER IN JEWI, KULE AND TERKIDI
PUBLIC TENDER NOTICE
CALL FOR CONSTRUCTION CAMPANIES FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PERMANENT AND FULLY EQUPIED YOUTH LEARING CENTER IN JEWI, KULE AND TERKIDI
BID NO. PTN/2018/019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization providing assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. Norwegian Refugee Council has been working in Ethiopia since 2011 providing Shelter and Infrastructure, Education, Livelihoods, Child protection and Water and Sanitation promotion to refugees and internally displaced populations.
To carry out education related activities in Gambella Region at Jewi, Terkidi and Kule Refugee Camps, the Norwegian Refugee Council OfficeinGambellawould like to invite competent contractors for construction of permanent vocational training center in Jewi, Kule and Terkidi.
CONSTRUCTION OF PERMANENT AND FULLY EQUPIED YOUTH LEARING CENTER IN JEWI, KULE AND TERKIDI
Jewi, Terkidi and Kule Refugee Camps in Gambella Region
Tender Required information - Documents / Information that MUST be provided by Contractors:
Document collection and Submission deadline
- Interested eligible bidders should collect bid document and detail specifications from Addis Ababa NRC Office (Adika Building 5th floor NRC office (Full address indicated below)
- Collection date from: 10September2018 up to 24September 2018.
- Collection time from 8:15 A.m. to 4:45P.M.
- Deadline of submission:24 September 2018 @10:00 A.M.at NRC Addis Ababa Office.
- Public Opening : 24 [email protected]:30 A.M.at NRC Addis Ababa Office.
Sealing and marking of bids
Each bidder should submit two bid documents (original and Copy) at NRC Addis Ababa Office.
- The phrase: “Bid document for CONSTRUCTION OF PERMANENT AND FULLY EQUPIED YOUTH LEARING CENTER Tender No:“PTN2018/019’’ should be marked on the envelope.
General Terms of the bid
- Bidders should be licensed to do such jobs in Ethiopia as specified in the tender and shall furnish copy of renewed business license for the year 2018 (or 2010 E.C), VAT Certificate & TIN Certificate.
- Contractors licensed under GC/BC category of grade 6 and above are eligible to participate.
- Quotation of product must include: full description of the items, unit of measurement, unit cost per item (clearly mentioning if price includes VAT or not), date, stamp, signature, validity of the offer (minimum 90 days) and remarks if any.
- The bidder is expected to examine all instruction, forms, terms and specifications in the bidding documents prepared for this tender from NRC Addis Ababa Office and free of charge.
- The bid proposal must be accompanied by a bid bond in the form of CPO ETB 20,000.00/ (Twenty thousand birr / for bid value prepared in the name of NRC and must be valid minimum for 180 days.
- Bank Guarantee, cash or Cheque is not acceptable and results in automatic dismissal from the tender.
- Bidders should present all original certifications during tender opening for cross checking.
- Tenders received after the closing date and time in any form will be automatically rejected.
- A representative of each company can be present for the opening of the envelopes with their company’s ID card and/or supporting letter from their company.
- Following the bids opening, assessment / evaluation will be carried out by NRC technical personnel. NRC – Ethiopia reserves the right to select construction company that are viewed most suitable, which won’tbe based on least price alone.
- NRC - Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the tender. NRC – Ethiopia reserves the right to select more than one construction company, and /or select only part of a candidate’s bid.
- The present tender request is not an order and does not engage NRC on any legal ground or financial commitment
Norwegian Refugee Council. Bole Sub-City Woreda 03, Kebele 03/05. Adika Building, 5th Floor. P.O.Box 25612/100. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone +251(0) 116 61 99 80/81. Fax +251(0) 116 61 9982. www.nrc.no