ZOA Relief /Hope/Recovery Ethiopia would like to invite qualified Consultant to participate on consultancy service ‘’Study of beef fattening opportunities and constraints and training on improved practices for beef and marketing”
Invitation for Bid
ZOA Relief| Hope| Recovery is an international NGO registered with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Charities and Societies Agency as Foreign Charity under registration certificate number 0739 to work in the fields of emergency relief and recovery operations to support the lives of refugees, returnees, internally displaced and victims of conflicts and natural disasters.
ZOA Relief /Hope/Recovery Ethiopia would like to invite qualified Consultant to participate on consultancy service ‘’Study of beef fattening opportunities and constraints and training on improved practices for beef and marketing” in Gambela Regional State, WanthowaWereda”.
Bid participants should present the following documents with their bid document.
- Copy of Renewed Business license.
- Copy of VAT registration Certificate.
- Tax identification number (attach copies of the certificates).
- Sample of Legal invoice (pre-printed)-copy
- Relevant document which can show past performance and experience.
- Right document to participate in bid.
- Bidder must present CPO for 2% of total price of the Consultancy Service.
- Bidders must submit their sealed bid document.
- The organization reserves the right to accept or reject part or the entire bid.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in automatic rejection of the application.
Bidders shall Collect the bid document from ZOA Relief ꟾHopeꟾ Recovery head office Logistics Department located around 22 at some distance on the road going from 22 to Bole entering in front of New day buildingby paying non-refundable Birr 100.00(one Hundred Birr)
Bid Docs shall be submitted to ZOA Relief/Hope/Recovery head officeup to September 19,201810:00 Am and bid will be opened on the same date 10:30Am at the presence of the bidders or their representative.
For more information, please contact: Telephone0118356649 OR 0921 408076