EthSwitch S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Implementation, and Technical Support of one Generator Set with capacity range between 60 KVA and 70 KVA, for its DR Site, that is fully automatic standby duty and canopy (weather
INVITATION FOR BID
PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF 60-70 KVA GENERATOR SET
1. EthSwitch S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Implementation, and Technical Support of one Generator Set with capacity range between 60 KVA and 70 KVA, for its DR Site, that is fully automatic standby duty and canopy (weather proof and sound attenuated or enclosed) type with automatic mains failure (AMF) and automatic transfer switch (ATS).
2. A complete set of bidding document in English Language can be purchased by interested Bidders from EthSwitch S.C. starting from Monday September 3, 2018, during working hours, upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 100 (one hundred).
3. EthSwitch S.C. is located in Addis Ababa, Kazanchis Supermarket Area, on the 4th Floor of Nega City Mall (across Zemen Bank).
4. The bid must be delivered to EthSwitch S.C. on or before Friday September 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM local time. The bids will be closed and opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, in the office of EthSwitch S.C., on September 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM. Late bids will be rejected.
5. The bid must remain valid for 60 (sixty) calendar days after the date of bid opening prescribed above. Accordingly, the bids shall be valid through November 19, 2018.
6. The bid must be accompanied by bid security, in the amount of Ethiopian Birr 20,000 (twenty thousand) in the form of certified check or bank guarantee issued by a local bank in Ethiopia.
7. The bid security must remain valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period. Accordingly, the bid securities should not expire before December 19, 2018. All other provisions with respect to bid security stipulated in the bidding documents shall strictly apply on the bid securities to be provided by bidders.
8. EthSwitch Share Company reserves the right to cancel the bid either partially or totally.
9. For further information please contact EthSwitch S.C. on the following addresses:
Ato Yosef Melka
Director of Finance and Customer Services
Telephone: +251-11-5571204, +251-11-5571196
E-mail: [email protected]