Creative Associates International is implementing the READ II invites all qualified bidders to provide a bid for the Supply of Scholastic Materials for Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) students in SNNPR & Somali Regions.
Creative Associates International Inc.
ETHIOPIA READ II Project
BID FOR SUPPLY OF SCHOLASTIC MATRIALS
RFQ Number: READ II – 00004
Creative Associates International is implementing the READ II project, a USAID-funded education initiative supporting literacy and increased learning outcomes among early grade learners in six regions of Ethiopia.
READ II invites all qualified bidders to provide a bid for the Supply of Scholastic Materials for Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) students in SNNPR & Somali Regions. Creative anticipates for purchasing the following materials.
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain the Request for Quotations (RFQ) by making a written request to [email protected] during office hours (8:00AM to 05:30 PM) from September 3, 2018 until on or before September 10, 2018 using the indicated addresses below).
Interested bidders should fulfill the following pre-qualification to compete in this bid;
1. Submit copies of their valid and renewed Business license, Tax Identification (TIN), and VAT registration certificate.
2. Submit sample items together with bid documents for each items they want to supply.
3. Submit a bid security of 2% of their offer amount in the form of CPO.
Creative will make a selection based on conformance to the technical specifications, price, warranty and delivery time.
• Bids submitted after the deadline listed in the RFQ will not be accepted.
• Creative reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids or a part thereof.
Bid Submission Deadline: Interested bidders shall submit their bid documents using this email addresses; [email protected] Bidders can send their Sample to Creative READ II office using the following addresses; Addis Ababa, Bole Sub city, Woreda 3, House No. 2-357,B 47-18, at the back of Amin Hospital (in front of Bole Cargo custom office) by the solicitation deadline Monday September 10, 2018 only till 2:00 PM.