Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors of Category GC/BC 5 and above, Must have high-rise building maintenance experience for supplying the necessary materials, labor and equipment and maintaining Head Quarter Building.
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number Rebid AB 15/2018/2019
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors of Category GC/BC 5 and above, Must have high-risebuilding maintenance experience for supplying the necessary materials, labor and equipment and maintaining Head Quarter Building.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from September 04, 2018 upon Presentation of copy renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
4. Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of birr 30,000.00 (Thirty thousand) in the form of Bank Guarantee letter from other Banks or Cashier'sPayment Order (C.P.O)from any local bank.
5. Bid security must be prepared in the name of "AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C" andfailure to fulfill acceptable bid security will disqualify the bidder.
6. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before September 20, 2018 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Director Shared Services Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives, who wish to attend on September 20, 201810:30 AM.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Bidders are requested to fill all the necessary details in the schedule.