The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC invites qualified and competent bidders to submit their quotations for provision of External Audit Service (Grade A Audit firm
Call for Provision of External Audit Service – Grade A
Reference No. PTN/AA/2018/018
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with over 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees. NRC assists refugees within the sector of shelter, education, food security and WASH in Dollo Ado, Jigjiga & Siti (Somali Region), Assosa (Benshangul Gumiz Region), Gambella (Gambella Region) and Shire & Misebri town (Tigray region). NRC is also supporting ICLA & Urban refugees in Addis Ababa city by providing information, livelihoods opportunities and access to education for the most vulnerable community members.
The Norwegian Refugee Council - Ethiopia Programme Office in Addis Ababa hereby invites qualified and competent bidders to submit their quotations for provision of External Audit Service (Grade A Audit firm) to carry out Annual Audit of Accounts for the Year 2018.
To ensure that the auditors meet the reporting deadline of 15 February 2019, the auditors are required to do a pre-audit on November 2018 and the final audit on January 2019.
Eligible Audit firms interested in providing the Audit services shall submit letter of interest along with the copies of the following documents:
- Valid Audit License and registration within Office of Federal Auditors General;
- Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN) and satisfactory statements of all taxes;
- Company profile (Structure, size and capability of the firm);
- Major clientele of the firm;
- Lists of clients (preferably INGO's). provide references if available;
- Resumes for proposed professional audit staff outlining their qualifications and experiences;
- Brief description of audit approach and methodology;
- Proposed audit fee; auditor’s costs related to travel to the field offices (flights, per diem and accommodation) will be covered by NRC.
NRC will provide the following documentation:
• NRC standard Audit agreement;
• Interoffice engagement Instruction set out by Ernst & Young Oslo;
• Details of Amount of grants and size of operation;
For further clarification, please call +251116 619980/1
Detailed Auditing TOR documents can be acquired from NRC Addis Ababa Office.
- Firms can visit and acquire relevant information to prepare their proposals before the deadline.
- DOCUMENT COLLECTION: August 27th 2018 – September 09th 2018
Working days: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- DOCUMENT SUBMISSION: LATEST September 12th 2018 @ 10:00AM in a box prepared for this tender.
Detailed consultancy documents can be acquired from NRC Addis Ababa Office
Address: The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)-Ethiopia, Bole Sub-city around Bole Medihanialem on Adika Building 5th floor in front of Syonat Hotel or adjacent to Saro-maria Hotel. Tel: 0116-619979/80