Ethiopian Midwives Association /EMwA/ would like to invite eligible Firms to bid for End line Project Evaluation of UNICEF Oromia Project
Invitation to Bid for Hiring Consulting Firm for
End line Project Evaluation (Re-Advertised)
Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMwA) was established in 1992. The primary goal of the organization is to contribute towards the reduction of maternal, neonatal, and child morbidity and mortality and improve quality of reproductive health services at the grassroots level in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Midwives Association /EMwA/ would like to invite eligible Firms to bid for End line Project Evaluation of UNICEF Oromia Project.
Interested Bidders who wish to submit their bid proposal should have the following:
- MSc in Midwifery, Health Service Management, MPH or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in consultancy and expertise in the design and undertaking of program /project evaluations in Maternal and Newborn Care (at least the lead consultant of the firm)
- Knowledge and expertise of Basic Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care (BEmONC) services in Primary Health Care unit.
- Understanding of current HSTP of the country and SDG on maternal and newborn care
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work in the relatively remote and rural location of Health Centers to be selected for the evaluation
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Afan Oromo is Advantages
All interested consulting firms who meet the requirements are invited to apply by submitting an updated and comprehensive application together with the following:
- Interested firms should submit their Financial & Technical proposals in separate sealed envelope by mentioning the title: Financial Proposal & Technical Proposal.
- The financial proposal should be submitted in detail separately in local currency (ETB). Financial proposals should include professional fees, VAT and other related costs.
- Technical proposals should include:-
- Methods how to edit and organize raw data to produce booklet with printing and documentary audiovisual video with specific time period.
- Renewed Business License
- Copies of Tax Identification (TIN) certificate & VAT certificate
- Renewed “Certified Consultant Certificate” of the lead consultant
- Renewed Professional License
- Commitment to meet the deadlines /delivery time
- Experience letters and recommendations (if any)
- Short description of the profile of the consulting firm (profile of the company)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) of the proposed professionals with supporting documents
- The winner will be determined after evaluating the Financial & Technical proposals, which will be done by the EMwA’s Bid evaluation team, and automatically be notified.
- The detailed ToR is available at EMwA’s head office during working hours Monday through Friday and interested Firms can use the ToR as a guideline.
- Biding documents submitted after the bid is closed shall not be accepted
Interested bidders can submit their bid proposal from Monday to Friday in the Morning 8:30am -12:30pm & afternoon 1:30pm – 5:30pm to EMwA’s Office around Haya Hulet, on the way to Lem Hotel, Equatorial Guinea Road, behind Meklit building or Elsa Kollo, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia till September 07, 2018 in the afternoon at 4:20p.m. For further information please contact our office through Tel: +251 116 18 92 75.
- Note: - The bid will be closed 04:20 P.m and opened at 04:30 P.m on Friday, September 7, 2018 at EMwA’s Head Office. EMwA reserves the right to cancel, to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid.