labor and material for Construction Works
NOTICE OF EXTENSION OF BIDSUBMISSION DATE
It is recalled YOTEK Construction Plc through this news paperprinted on May 13, 2010E.C have invited bidders for submission of proposal for the necessary labor and material for the General STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation for the Construction Works of Babile – Fik; Lot III: km 66+000 ~ km 93+000 Road Project which is under construction.
Now, we have intended to extend the date for obtaining the set of bidding documents up to the coming five (5) working days and bid submission date on or before June 09, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. with the following conditions:
- Biddersmust submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material for the General STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation of theroad project.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;
- Trading License renewed for 2010EFY; and
- Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bidding date and VAT Registration Certificate.
- Interested bidder shall have at least three (3) years in the last five years working in a community in collaboration with the community and local organization on HIV/AIDS.
- Interested bidder shall have at least two Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) projects experience in the last 5 years.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain the complete set of bidding document and further informationby presenting official request along with original legal registration document stated above at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time from Monday to Friday, and 8:00 to 12:00 a.m.Local time on Saturday.A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be collected by interested bidders, effective as of next day of announcement.
Address: Yotek construction Plc, Road Department, 9th floor, Tel: 251-11-5573188/89.
- Bidder shall submit their bids in two envelopes, the first envelop labeled as “Qualification Information” and the second envelope “Financial Bid”, separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in on other outer envelope.One Original and One Copy of the bids have to be submitted. The Qualification information will be opened immediately after the submission deadline in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before June 09, 2018at 10:00 A.M.
Road Department Manager
9th Floor, Road Construction Department
Yotek Construction Plc
In front of AU Head Quarter
P. O. Box 1770
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Fax +251-11-371 33 80/557 31 87/97
- Bidders must submit a bid security amount of 30,000 birrto YOTEK Construction Plc with their bid submission
- TheYotek Construction Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.